Positions Currently Available
Volunteer Coordinator needed (posted 12/18/18)
Gwinnett County Habitat for Humanity (Lawrenceville, Georgia) is seeking a full-time Volunteer Coordinator to administer our volunteer program in accordance with Gwinnett Habitat’s mission and standard of excellence.
Qualified applicants need 2 years of volunteer management or non-profit experience.
Primary responsibilities include the recruitment, training, scheduling, and coordination of workgroups/sponsors and individual volunteers for workdays and special events.
Other duties include:
- Volunteer retention and recognition
- Management of community service volunteers
- Coordination of home dedication ceremonies
- Managing the build schedule and tracking volunteer hours
- Must be computer literate in MS Word/Excel
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The desire to serve low-income families is a must
This position includes some Saturday work.
Send resume & salary history to email@example.com. Qualified applicants ONLY.