Donate a Car
Donate a vehicle to Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program - Cars for Homes. Your generosity will support our work to provide affordable housing to families in need in Gwinnett County.
Vehicle donations are one more way that you can support our work in Gwinnett County. Best of all, it’s quick and easy, and your donation may also be tax-deductible.
Habitat for Humanity accepts cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
How do I donate my car in Gwinnett, GA?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Georgia?
- The State of Georgia will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.