Have you heard of Wayback Burgers? It’s the newest burger joint near the Mall of Georgia in Buford, and it has some of the freshest and juiciest burgers around! Why should you add them to your Friday plans? Oh, let’s count thee ways!
- Fresh, never frozen! They might be new to the area, but the buzz around these parts screams heavenly! They definitely give the other quick service burger restaurants a run for their money. You can choose from a build your own style, or a perfect combination of ingredients already on the menu, such as the American classic Philly burger with mushrooms and onions. If a burger isn’t your thing, they also serve chicken, cod, turkey burgers, veggie burgers and hot dogs.
- Delivery! Seriously! You can have a juicy burger and Mac & Cheese Bites delivered right to your door. Pizza and Chinese can wear thin after awhile.
- Their desserts! The hand-dipped milkshakes take you back in time to diner style milkshakes, with a modern twist of flavors. Of course, the classic Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry are available too. They even have a Pumpkin Pie Milkshake for those Fall pumpkin lovers.
- They love to give back! As their Facebook page says, they have an “atmosphere that hearkens back to a simpler place and time – a time when “customer service” meant something, and everyone felt the warmth of the community.” Not only are YOU treated well, but they pay it forward to the local community too. And this Friday, December 8, they are giving back 10% of all sales to Gwinnett Habitat for Humanity. That’s, all day! If you bring a flyer with you or not.
- You can too! Wayback Burgers is doing their part, and you can help them. How, might you ask? Visit the Buford/Mall of Georgia location on Friday, December 8 from 10:30am-10pm. You will need to hold off on delivery this time in order for donations to be made, but take-out counts. Go ahead, add it to your Friday plans and pencil it in your calendar. You may begin to drool once you browse their menu, https://waybackburgers.com/.
If you’ve never helped build a home by eating burgers (or any sandwich) before, here’s your chance! See you Friday!